Hi.

I was an happy user of GWT 1.6, using its HostedMode class to debug my
Java code.

I've installed GWT 2.0.3 and I can't debug anymore.

I've installed new Eclipse plugin, that should open a new eclipse view
called "Web Application Debug View", but when I try to debug my
application, I don't see anything appear in this view, as I saw on
some tutorials.

Here's the way i launch my app:

com.google.gwt.dev.DevMode -noserver -logLevel ALL -startupUrl [myUrl]
[fully qualified module name]

I use tomcat 6 as external server.

So, when launching I get a window opening, telling me that it's OK,
app has been started, but when I open given URL (with
gwt.codesrv=127.0.0.1:9997), firefox doesn't ask me for a plugin
installation, and breakpoints don't work.

What could be the problem?

Thanks.

Yves.