What type of launch configuration are you using to launch your application?
Is it a "Web Application Launch Configuration", or are you using a "Java
Launch Configuration"?

Can you check your Firefox installation to see if you have the GWT Developer
Plugin installed already?

Also, can you blow away your browser's cache, and verify that the files that
you have on your server match those of a recent GWT compilation under GWT
2.0.3?