I've been reading the "Making AJAX Applications Crawlable" specs
(http://code.google.com/intl/sv-SE/web/ajaxcrawling/docs/getting-
started.html) and I'm at a loss at how to apply this to my
application.

I use jQuery to load an HTML page fragment into a DOM element on a
mostly pure HTML page. It takes a few seconds for the 'results' page
fragment to load from my server, this is why I use AJAX to dynamically
load that content into the static page. Meanwhile the static page
shows a 'throbber' and loading message. How exactly do I apply these
specs in this scenario? I don't use the hash mark in my URLs.

The page in question can be seen here:
http://friendorfollow.com/dustyreagan/following/

Any pointers or recommendations on how to make the results crawlable?