You might use <meta name="fragment" content="!"> in your html page, and when
the crawler requests the corresponding _escaped_fragment_= URL, you'll have
a version without jQuery, where you load the results page fragment into the
static HTML and return that.  Depending on what your server looks like, it
first has to recognize that it is getting a request for such a URL, and then
it will have to produce the results page fragment and put it together with
the static HTML - so everything happens on your server before you return a
result.

As long as the resulting DOM is the same as what the user would get, it
should be ok.

kathrin