Thanks Peter, but this doesn't help, because it covers not my Problem.
i have problem in configuring the raphaelgwt-library into my Project,
i created a new discussion once...
<
http://groups.google.de/group/raphaeljs/browse_frm/thread/6dc40b5120bfc14a/7d1f4fa5bf879e98#7d1f4fa5bf879e98

it is getting me ***** this problem :(

Normally you really just has to to that 2 steps as described in the
wiki of raphaelGWT, but i cant see which step i did wrong... .