Hello,

I used GWT 2.0 since a few days. So, I try to code an basic
application with a login form and a page accessible only if i am
logged.

Usually in my web application with jsf for example, I use Spring
Security 3.0 to configure and secure that kind of application.
So, I decided to try to do the same thing with my GWT 2.0
application.

I've well configured the server part of Spring Security. So from my
GWT login page, I can enter my login/password and the authentication
via Spring Security is performed. The redirection to the secured page
is done and I can get the connected user via an rpc call to security
service that uses the SecurityContext of Spring Security. So, I think
that part is ok.

But, I have got a big problem to secure urls. Indeed, I would like to
secure the page to restrict access to specific Role like I do with
Spring Security usually.

In my GWT application, I use MVP pattern with central application
controller. So, I have got only one page and for that page I'm going
to differents views when adding #name_of_view to the end of the URL.
For example, to access to my login page in development mode, I use the
following URL on my browser :

http://127.0.0.1:8888/fr.myapp.Application/Application.html?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997#login

Once i am correctly logged, I'm going to the following view :

http://127.0.0.1:8888/fr.myapp.Application/Application.html?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997#pagesecured

Because of that, I don't know how to configure the http tag in Spring
Security and how to define URL to intercept to affect them specific
roles to restrict access.
Furthermore, I think there will be a problem to use these URL between
development mode and a classic production mode. No ?

So, someone would have any idea to help me to configure and secure my
application using these URLs ? or by using an other technic to secure
application with form login ?

Thanks by advance for your help.

Sylvain.