Thanks for your answer.

I put in place that solution. I have an HTML login form that posts to /
j_spring_security_check. The authentification is realized correctly
and I secure all my GWT pages with Spring Security.

For my RPC service, for the moment I only secured URL with Spring
Security. I will see later if I secure more for that services.

For the logout, I use Spring Security fonctionnality with /
j_spring_security_logout. On Firefox, it works fine. On Chrome, there
is a cache problem. When I do a logout after a login succeeded, Chrome
must put in cache Application.html because when I try to access to
Application.html the page is well displayed but the rpc call are not
succeeded because the server knows that user is not connected. By
doing, CRTL + F5 on the page, Application.html becomes not accesible.

So, is there a solution to force Chrome to clear cache for that page
for example ?

Sylvain.