Hello,

I am absolutely new to GWT and I would like to start with a generic
panel as a container for my GUI.

So I created a new Panel derived from SimplePanel and added it to my
host page:

final MyPanel p = new MyPanel ();
RootPanel.get("TestContainer").add(p);

Within the panel constructor I create a text box, so that I can verify
that everything works.

However, I wonder where to place my panel class: I placed a class
"ClientPanel" in the client directory and a class "ServerPanel" in the
server directory within the eclipse project directory tree.

When I use the ClientPanel, it works. When I use the ServerPanel, I
get errors within eclipse, e. g.
"[ERROR] [firstwebapp] Unable to find type
'fwa.Application.client.FirstWebApp'"

Any hints?

Thank you
Magnus