Hi Chris,

that option will only generate very short obfuscated style names, but they will still be different across different modules. I have looked into the css resource generator source, but there seems to be no way to force identical style names for separate compilation runs.

I may need to use the @external annotation for all style names.

Tobias

Hi Tobias,

have you tried to use

 <set-configuration-property name="CssResource.obfuscationPrefix"
value="empty"/>

in your gwt.xml files? I haven't tried this with multiple modules yet,
but I think it should work, according to this description:
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideClientBundle.html#Selector_obfuscation

Chris