Hi Stefan,

not sure, if it's only the CSS, or the entire UiBinder - but I had
assumed, that it's only the CSS, because the div has the same width as
the body (which makes sense, if the CSS selector of the div doesn't
find its CSS class).

Oh, the code I posted is all there is for this little test project!
(The only thing that was lost somehow on copy&paste is the source code
line "RootPanel rootPanel = RootPanel.get();") The HTML file is just
the basic template from StockWatcher, with the unnecessary example
content removed from the body tag.

> I usally put elements in a certain environment to measure its real
> size (inclunding border, padding, margin).

Sounds interesting - how do I get that environment?

Cheers
Chris