Hi Thomas,
I checked this URL
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/ReleaseNotes.html,
for GWT 2.1 but didnt find much information about Activities. Is it
explained somewhere else. Can you share such info/link so i can look
into it dont reinvent everything. I am about to start implementing
"switch view only when ready" pattern but if its present in 2.1 then i
would love to use it instead of writing my own.

Thanks,
Ravi.