On 17 juin, 12:30, Ravi Sharma <ping2r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
> I checked this
> URLhttp://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/ReleaseNotes.html,
> for GWT 2.1 but didnt find much information about Activities. Is it
> explained somewhere else. Can you share such info/link so i can look
> into it dont reinvent everything. I am about to start implementing
> "switch view only when ready" pattern but if its present in 2.1 then i
> would love to use it instead of writing my own.

Ray Ryan gave an overview of activities in his I/O session about
"Architecting GWT applications for production at Google":
http://code.google.com/events/io/2010/sessions/architecting-production-gwt.html
Maybe you can find some details in the session's waves or other GWT-
related sessions.
And of course, have a look at the JavaDoc, for instance:
http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/javadoc/2.1/com/google/gwt/app/place/Activity.html#start(com.google.gwt.app.place.Activity.Display)