Hi!

Yes, I've downloaded the one with the J2EE support (
http://eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-java-ee-developers/heliosr
).
And I made a new workspace for 3.6, so I'm not sure, what's the issue, why
it isn't working...
The project is the same, I didn't created a new project for 3.6, because I'm
using maven, and it was created with "mvn eclipse:eclipse". I will check
maybe the WTP version is different in 3.6, so I have to create a new project
using "mvn -Dwtpversion=<version> eclipse:eclipse"

Üdv,
Kriván Bálint