Okay, I've just had time to check it again. I've created a new project in
Eclipse 3.6 called Dynamic Web Project, and added GWT 2.1.0.M2 (set the WAR
directory to src/main/webapp, unchecked Launch & Deploy, but provided war
directory using -war "..."). And it still doesn't copy the war files from
src/main/webapp to the WAR directory, which makes 3.6 unusable for me (I
have to write to console: "mvn war:exploded" to copy the files from the
right place, but it should work out-of-box from Eclipse aswell, and if I
change web.xml, I have to do it again, which breaks the workflow). Could you
check it at your side? It should work because it works flawlessly in 3.5,
maybe something was changed which breaks it.
Other issue: it still bothers me that GPE 3.6 doesn't create the WAR
directory for me, but 3.5 did (when I delete and reimport my project,
Eclipse build the project, so the directory is created, but GPE should
create it aswell)

Thanks for your help!

--
Üdv,