Hello,

I'm new in GWT development and need some help.
I use GWT 2.0 and in my project I have a  DockLayoutPanel which
inculudes north, south, east and west. I have added a widget in East
edge. But Its on right side of the East edge. How can I align the
widget to the right side in East edge?

// Sample Code

DockLayoutPanel p = new DockLayoutPanel(Unit.EM);
p.addNorth(new HTML("north"), 5);
p.addSouth(new HTML("south"), 2);
p.addEast(new HTML("east"), 20);
p.addWest(new HTML("west"), 2);

p.addEast(sampleWidget,20);

//I have tried this
//
mainPanel.setHorizontalAlignment(HasHorizontalAlignment.ALIGN_RIGHT);
//But it just align the things (texts, buttons...) to right side in
the widget.
// The widget still right side

Thanks