Hello all,

I've created  a new Vertical Panel and I've added it in East Edge.
Than I put the FlexTable in the Vertical Panel. But I still didnt
align it on right side. I still cant change the position.. :(

private DockLayoutPanel p = new DockLayoutPanel(Unit.EM);
private VerticalPanel vPanel = new VerticalPanel();
private FlexTable testFlexTable = new FlexTable();

p.addNorth(new HTML("north"), 5);
p.addSouth(new HTML("south"), 2);
p.addEast(vPanel,40);
p.addWest(new HTML("west"));
p.add(new HTML("center"));

testFlexTable.setText(0, 0, "Symbol");
testFlexTable.setText(0, 1, "Price");
testFlexTable.setText(0, 2, "Change");
testFlexTable.setText(0, 3, "Remove");

// I have tried to set the position of the widget which is in Vertical
Panel. But It didnt worked.
vPanel.add(testFlexTable);
vPanel.setHorizontalAlignment(HasAlignment.ALIGN_RIGHT);
vPanel.setCellHorizontalAlignment(testFlexTable,
HasAlignment.ALIGN_RIGHT);

any idea?