Hello,
I have a GUI library that is used by several GWT apps. I would like
the widgets in the library to use a standard sets of CSS classes from
the library so that they don't have to be copied and maintained in the
apps that  use the library. The library is deployed as a jar
currently, but that can change.

I've read a lot of posts on this topic, but none of them seems to do
the trick. My target platform is JBoss and the closest solution I've
found so far is to put the library CSS file in ROOT.war/css at deploy-
time. Is there a build-time trick to get the GWT apps to deploy the
CSS file when it cross-compiles the library widgets?

Cheers,
John