Thanks for all the great suggestions. The shared library has a gwt.xml
file but is not an EntryPoint. Can I just pick a class in the library
and have it implement EntryPoint to get the shared CSS loaded?

To answer the other follow-up questions, I am deploying each app as a
separate war file. All of the styles are set through code, so the
class names can be obfuscated.

John