Hello,

I've been investigating GWT recently and want to start writing with
it. This is my first question on here, so pardon my ignorance.

I had just got my head around presenters and views. I then tried out
the Mail application that ships with 2.0.4 Eclipse plugin and this
looks really good. Looking at the source code though, I cannot see any
presenters or views and wonder if when using DockLayoutPanel (as the
Mail application does), would one also use presenters and views? If
so, how would they be used with the DockLayoutPanel? What portion of
the DockViewPanel would a view represent?

Thanks,

Pete