Dane,

Thanks for your response. I have probably been thinking too rigidly
about the presenter/view paradigm and concluding that presenter/view
is 1) for the top level of the application only and 2) only 1
instantiation of a presenter/view at any one time.

Now I see that it can be as fragmented as you want it to be. I shall
experiment...

Thanks,

Pete