Hi,

Thank you all for your answers.

Bhaskar, I tried this one -- Using eclipse plugin i developed client of wsdl
which give a total of five java files including stub and proxy. Then i took
this package to my my GWT server package and then i created the object of
the Proxy class on my client and invoked the wsdl method through the proxy
class. but is this the right way of using web service with GWT ? and also i
hope that the response time is very high in this manner. I am not using any
other framework with GWT  however i am using PIRITI for xml to java mapping.
Pls suggest the best way.

Hi Michael,

Could you pls explain a bit how to do use this groovyWs with GWT. I am not
aware  of this integration.

Thanks
Deepak