Hi,

I tried with groovyws but could not run succesfully.
I created a java project in eclipse 3.5. Added the jar files groovyws.jar
with 0.5.2 version,cxf-bundle-2.1.4.jar, asm.jar .
Did the following code :

WSClient proxy = *new* WSClient("
http://www.w3schools.com/webservices/tempconvert.asmx?WSDL";, GroovyTest.*
class*.getClassLoader());

proxy.initialize();

Object *obj* = proxy.invokeMethod("CelsiusToFahrenheit", 0);

But when i run it, i always get error saying the someclass.not found
exception.

Pls let me know that am i missing some more jar files or any configuration
needs to be done to run it.

Thanks

Deepak