Hey guys,

I know that maven issues with GWT and GPE are a common theme. We're
currently working on improving the experience within GPE. It won't solve all
of the problems, but it will at least solve some of them. Hilco's suggestion
is probably the best one at this point, as GPE 1.4 M2 contains some Maven
support (in conjunction with STS).

@abby: Can you tell me what some of the problems were that you were running
into? I'd like to make sure that we address them in GPE 1.4 final.

Rajeev