http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/list?can=2&q=maven&colspec=ID+Type+Status+Owner+Milestone+Summary+Stars&cells=tiles

Some statistic's for everyone...
The most voted for (open) Maven related issue is issue
#4484<http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=4484&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Owner%20Milestone%20Summary%20Stars>with
27 votes. This is the currently ranked the 34th most voted for issue.
The top ten issues have votes that range from [70..228].
Take a look at the others, vote on what is affecting you and if you can't
find what you are looking for then you should raise a (sensible) issue :)

The SpringRoo work is closely tied in with Maven, and there are several
maven related issues you might find interesting...
https://jira.springframework.org/browse/ROO#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aroadmap-panel

Also, and of course.. the gwt-maven guys - remember that these guys don't
control GWT.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MGWT