Could you please update to Piriti 0.4.1 and make sure that you use the
latest version of Totoe (http://code.google.com/p/totoe/). Even if you
already use version 0.1, please download again as I there are some
small bugfixes which didn't increase the version number (compare the
file size of your version with the latest download).

Also check your mapping using Totoes test application. Follow the
documentation under http://code.google.com/p/totoe/wiki/TestApplication.

- HTH Harald