Hi Harald,

Apart from this exception mentioned in last post. i am describing my
original issue as

I have xml as
<StationDetails>
    <Station>
         <id>12</id>
         <name>asd</name>
    </Station>
    <Station>
         <id>12</id>
         <name>asd</name>
    </Station>
    <Station>
         <id>12</id>
         <name>asd</name>
    </Station>
</StationDetails>

Now i am mapping this as follows

Station.java

public class Station {
 public interface StationReader extends XmlReader<Station> {}
public static final StationReader XML = GWT.create(StationReader.class);
 @XmlField int Id;
@XmlField String Name;
}

public class StationDetails {
 public interface StationDetailsReader extends XmlReader<StationDetails> {}
public static final StationDetailsReader XML =
GWT.create(StationDetailsReader.class);
 @XmlField List<Station> listOfStations;
}

Now i am reading this as follows:

Document doc = new XmlParser().parse(strResponse);
List<Station> listOfStations = Station.XML.readList(doc);  ---- Error while
executing this line

and the error is as follows..

00:50:00.077 [ERROR] [ctshub] Uncaught exception escaped
name.pehl.totoe.client.XPathException: (Error): TypeError: Object #<an
Element> has no method 'selectNodes'
 stack: Error: TypeError: Object #<an Element> has no method 'selectNodes'
    at [object Object].<anonymous> (unknown source)
    at __gwt_jsInvoke (http://127.0.0.1:8888/ctshub/hosted.html?ctshub:76:35
)
    at eval at <anonymous> (
http://127.0.0.1:8888/ctshub/hosted.html?ctshub:54:12)
    at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (unknown source)
    at unknown source
    at __gwt_jsInvoke (http://127.0.0.1:8888/ctshub/hosted.html?ctshub:76:35
)
    at eval at <anonymous> (
http://127.0.0.1:8888/ctshub/hosted.html?ctshub:54:12)
    at XMLHttpRequest.onreadystatechange (unknown source)
 __gwt_ObjectId: 1471
    at
name.pehl.totoe.client.internal.NodeImpl.selectNodes(NodeImpl.java:200)
    at
com.ctshub.bus.client.ticketgoose.StationDetails_StationDetailsReaderImpl.readIds(StationDetails_StationDetailsReaderImpl.java:81)
    at
com.ctshub.bus.client.ticketgoose.StationDetails_StationDetailsReaderImpl.internalReadList(StationDetails_StationDetailsReaderImpl.java:60)
    at
com.ctshub.bus.client.ticketgoose.StationDetails_StationDetailsReaderImpl.readList(StationDetails_StationDetailsReaderImpl.java:38)
    at
com.ctshub.bus.client.ticketgoose.TicketgooseStaticWsCall$1.onResponseReceived(TicketgooseStaticWsCall.java:78)
    at
com.google.gwt.http.client.Request.fireOnResponseReceived(Request.java:287)
    at
com.google.gwt.http.client.RequestBuilder$1.onReadyStateChange(RequestBuilder.java:395)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native

I am really frustrated with the error and have wasted two days but no
luck...

Kindly suggest solution or some other way to read the document object.

Thanks
Deepak