Thank you so much for replying.. I need to get this done in a week. I
had it working but then all of sudden it stopped, I think my project
got corrupted. But I'm pretty sure I got to work by messing around
with different configurations, but can't remember what exactly I did
and what worked.

I checked the classpath under run config like you suggested, but not
sure what it's supposed to look like. Here is what it has:

->Bootstrap entries
       JRE System Library
->User entries
       src-\SimpleMaps\