So here is an update I recreated the project again. I created one
using eclipse and workspace of my flashdrive, second one using eclipse
+workspace on my desktop. Different names of the project everything
else is the same. The one from my flashdrive worked right away, the
one from my desktop gives error in the browser "HTTP ERROR 404"
"Problem accessing/GMapsProject.html Reason: NOT_FOUND"
How can two identical projects produce different results??!!! I'm so
confused ... I need the project to run from computer its really
inconviniet to run from a flash drive.