Hello,

I saw the recent ongoing work on "GWT validation"  (
http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/863801 ). I am currently in the
process of evaluating how to best implement validations into our CMS
product ( http://www.jahia.org ) as we offer content editing via GWT
panels. The only problem is that we do not really have beans, but as
the product is based on JCR, we have JCR nodes, which can be asked for
properties with getProperty("propertyName").

1.) Do you perhaps know if the "GWT validation" will solely be based
on Java Beans or will it also be possible to define the validations in
an XML file, where the beans / properties are not necessarily
JavaBeans, but can be JCR nodes and properties ? In previous versions
I used commons-validator and DynaBean interface to wrap around our JCR
nodes and act as a bean, but I guess that hibernate validator and GWT
validation needs real bean classes.

2.) We are using GWT 2.0.4, can your work also be used with this
version or do we need to wait and upgrade to a future version ?

Regards,
Benjamin