Is there any kind of good documentation on the scaffolding that roo
creates.  I am just having a hard time finding where to jump in and
edit stuff.  In my code I have accounts, contacts, and cases.  I want
to use a web service to pull the data from are current backend to this
roo backend, and create a more dynamic front end with gwt.

My main questions are how do i insert new entities into roo?

Also i would like to know what effects were used in the 2010 keynote
to make the make the details page slide in when they drilled into an
expense report, I tried building the expenses.roo script, but again I
am not totally sure what all I am looking at.

Thanks for any insight you can give me.