I would prefer finding which component actually sets the "*position:
relative*" attribute and prevent it, but until now I could not..
I tried another workaround and called '*
getElement().removeAttribute("style");*' at the end of the constructor of my
view implementation to remove the "*position: relative*" attribute.
Somehow it worked, but for sure it's not an elegant solution.

It seems we have to live with one of these workarounds until a better
alternative is provided by the API..
thanks you for your comments.