Hi Subhro,

You need to create a PHP page which will serve static information if
it detects "_escaped_fragment_=" or just the normal GWT page
otherwise. Something like this:
if(isset($_GET['_escaped_fragment_'])) {
   echo "Static Version of my page"
}
else
{
    echo "<script type=\"text/javascript\" language=\"javascript\" src=
\"../gwtProj/getProj.nocache.js\"></script>";
    //or whatever you have in your current index file
}

Here are some other threads which may be useful:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit/browse_thread/thread/7a43e81e58b02182/befb2965091ad81c#befb2965091ad81c
http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit/browse_thread/thread/61126c07df21e2d7/bdaaca1deef925fd#bdaaca1deef925fd

Good luck,
Rob