Hi Subhro,

You can just change Meonholiday.html to a PHP file. Then you can do as
I describe above, i.e.

if(isset($_GET['_escaped_fragment_'])) {
   echo "Static Version of my page" ;
}
else
{
    echo "MeonHoliday HTML"; //echo out the contents of your html file
here
}

So when the crawler goes to your page you echo static data, otherwise
your website loads as normal.

-Rob