Hi ,

I’m working on a application which has GWT client and jsp’s.
The Layout of the page is designed in the GWT client and the body of
the page is taken from the jsp.  I want to do a file upload from the
jsp through the GWT Client using RequestBuilder class.

I have tried using the FormPanel together with the FileUpload and they
did not work well for me(I passed the file name from the jsp to the
text box in the formpanel using javascript)

Only if I’m submitting the form then I’m getting the file uploaded
successfully, but I lose the context of my page.

Can anyone suggest how to do a file upload from a jsp through the GWT
client using RequestBuilder class, without losing the context of the
originating page.

Any help to solve this issue is appreciated. Thanks in Advance.