Hi folks!
   I'd like to know how RPC works, but I do not want to know about the
proxy created and that abstraction we can easily found on GWT web
page.  I want to know exactly how the resquest is build. how the post
message is sent.

   I was reading to source code and it seems to me that a GWT class
read it as a resource stream I saw it on RemoteServiceServlet class on
the processPost method, the first thing that this method does is to
invoke the readContent method, passing the request as parameter.

  I would like to listen from you that I'm wrong and that the post
info is not read as a resource stream, but as a parameter :)

  I create a Valve to tomcat and I need to get the GWT post
information before it reaches the GWT servlet. but the thing is that
if it comes as an stream I can not do that. thats bad! :(
I'm afraid that if I do that the GWT servlet won't work (I wish I were
wrong here again).

  Thanks a lot folks!!!
  Best Regards
  JDC