On 3 nov, 20:24, JuDaC <judac2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tercio, had made that.
>
> GWT do read the post body using InputStream. What I do is to make this
> read before, in my valve, and put this content on the parameters. On
> the RemoteServiceServlet I had to override the method readContent, so
> I can get the value from the parameter and not from
> "RPCServletUtils.readContentAsUtf8(request, true);"
>
> I was wondering if exist a different way to get that, but not (I
> didn't find a different way :( ).

If keeping the content in memory really isn't an issue for you (for
GWT-RPC it shouldn't, but if your valve is also "triggered" for, say,
file uploads, ouch!) the you could just read the request's payload
into a memory buffer and pass an InputStream on that buffer down the
chain. I don't know how it's done in Tomcat valves, but it works
pretty well with servlet filters (when "chaining", pass a wrapper on
the request that overrides the getInputStream and related methods).
Of course, you can apply the same recipe and read into a temporary
file instead of a memory buffer; there's code that do this (not
invoked in a filter, but it should work the same) here:
http://svn.alfresco.com/repos/alfresco-open-mirror/alfresco/HEAD/root/projects/remote-api/source/java/org/alfresco/repo/webdav/WebDAVMethod.java
(search for HttpServletRequestWrapper)