Hey Jeff,

Can you elaborate on what you mean by syncing views and presenters
during development? Are you saying there's too much boilerplate such
that Roo is the only practical alternative? If so, which boilerplate
classes most concern you? We welcome discussion on ways to simplify.
We definitely aim to make place mapping easier.

Thanks,
/dmc