Hi,

I am working on an example application to learn about RequestFactory
and the new Editor framework. The idea is to edit a Recipe, which has
multiple ingredients. The ingredients are displayed in CellTable. This
still involves a couple of problems (e.g.,
http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit/browse_thread/thread/1725bc619a4459ab#
), but I got it working to the point, where the Request seems to be
correcty set up and contains the edited RecipeProxy as well as
multiple IngredientProxy instances.

When I edit a direct property of the Recipe, eg the name (String), on
the server Recipe.persist() is called and I can save the updated
object easily (I am using Objectify for this).

However, when I am editing a String property "text" on one of the
Ingredients, Ingredient.persist is NOT called for the edited
instance.

I looked at the raw JSON of the request made, and it seems to include
the updated Ingredient instance. Unfortunately, the DynatableRf and
the Expenses examples don't deal with n-ary relationships on the
entities. How is this done? Are there any more naming conventions for
handling collections?

My proxy interfaces currently look like this:

@ProxyFor(Ingredient.class)
public interface IngredientProxy extends EntityProxy {

        String getId();

        String getText();

        void setText(String text);

        @Override
        EntityProxyId<IngredientProxy> stableId();

}

@ProxyFor(Recipe.class)
public interface RecipeProxy extends EntityProxy {

        long getId();

        String getName();

        void setName(String name);

        @Override
        EntityProxyId<RecipeProxy> stableId();

        List<IngredientProxy> getIngredients();

        void setIngredients(List<IngredientProxy> ingredients);
}

Regards,
Tobias