After watching gwt 2.1 release doc, I am exciting to try out editor
framework and the request factory.
Currently I had already successfully retieve of a eventProxy from my
mongodb using requestFactory.I am trying to glue the eventProxy to the
editor framework.
I follow the MVP idea which the presenter would tranfer the eventProxy
to the view layer for editing so my view is now implementing
Editor<EventProxy>
Since my eventProxy contain lots of property, which a single class
would be too large, I wish to logically divide the eventProxy into
three part like (name1,name2,name3), (time1,time2,time3) ,
(location1,location2,location3).
I had follow design at hand

        class eventPresenter   // (injected 1 viewEditor)

        class eventView  extends Editor<EventProxy>  // (injected 1
namesEditor, 1 timesEditor,injected 1 locationsEditor)

        class namesEditor extends Composite implements Editor<EventProxy>

        class timesEditor extends Composite implements  Editor<EventProxy>

        class locationsEditor extends Composite implements Editor<EventProxy>

currently the eventPrenter contain the driver code like

        interface Driver extends
RequestFactoryEditorDriver<EventProxy, eventView >

should my view implemnts CompositeEditor<EventProxy> or
Editor<EventProxy>
how can I link up the sub-editor nameEditor,timeEditor,locationEditor
with the eventEvent

or i should make three driver code in the presenter layer? like
interface Driver extends RequestFactoryEditorDriver<EventProxy,
nameEditor>
interface Driver extends RequestFactoryEditorDriver<EventProxy,
timeEditor>
interface Driver extends RequestFactoryEditorDriver<EventProxy,
locationEditor>

Thanks for any hint