On 4 nov, 01:43, Ed <post2edb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking in the Cell Widgets, but can't find what you mean.
> Can you give me some more details like a specific Cell Widget and his
> internal presenter ?

Have a look at the HasDataPresenter class.
Here's what its Javadoc says:
/**
 * <p>
 * Presenter implementation of {...@link HasData} that presents data for
various
 * cell based widgets. This class contains most of the shared logic
used by
 * these widgets, making it easier to test the common code.
 * <p>
 * <p>
 * In proper MVP design, user code would interact with the presenter.
However,
 * that would complicate the widget code. Instead, each widget owns
its own
 * presenter and contains its own View. The widget forwards commands
through to
 * the presenter, which then updates the widget via the view. This
keeps the
 * user facing API simpler.
 * <p>
 *
 * @param <T> the data type of items in the list
 */

It's instantiated in AbstractHasData, which defines the view
(AbstractHasData.View, which implements HasDataPresenter.View; it's a
nested class so as to not expose the methods of HasDataPresenter.View
on the public API of AbstractHasData)