Hi Frank,

Have a look at
http://www.google.com/codesearch/p?hl=en#A1edwVHBClQ/samples/expenses/README-MAVEN.txt

In a nutshell, make sure you have all the required plugins from the
README, copy the Expenses POM to your project, and eliminate unneeded
dependencies. If not using App Engine, you should be able to use
gwt-maven-plugin version 2.1.0 from Maven Central instead of the
1.3.2.google version in the POM. And you can remove all the Spring
deps if you're not using Spring.

Does that help?
/dmc

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 4:50 PM, Frank Bølviken <frank.bolvi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Im so tired of searching around the internet and finding no good
> answers to this subject.
> Do anyone know of any good guide for creating a gwt 2.1 project in
> maven, and fully integrating it with eclipse?
> Gwt 2.1 is suppoed to be easier to integrate with maven, but I can't
> get it to work properly.
>
> Any pointers?
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Frank B

David Chandler
Developer Programs Engineer, Google Web Toolkit
http://googlewebtoolkit.blogspot.com/