Just a request based on a whole day of wasted troubleshooting I had
recently.

After doing some major refactoring my code suddenly would not compile
in GWT (it compiled fine in Eclipse) and I just got the dreaded
"unable to resolve deferred binding" error which appear to be almost a
"catch all" compiler error (A quick search on it will list a bunch of
seemingly unrelated problems, from Eclipse plugin setup and file cache
issue to simple coding errors).

I had way to many changes in the code to quickly trace the problem,
but eventually realized that I had accidentally removed the empty
default constructor from one of my IsSerializable data classes.

Would it be difficult to have the GWT compiler explicitly test for
this (and do so before it gets a chance to cause other (random)
errors?) - it seems to be a very common problem?