Sorry if this is somewhere else and I missed it, but I have a Custom
Widget that I need to be able to add multiple times to another custom
widget I am creating. I do not seem to understand something about this
process and so I get the following errors:

"Different parents for double associations"
"The other component is added to a parent component more than once."

So basically, the first one gets nuked and only the second one shows
up. What am I missing? Can someone please assist me in understanding
what is wrong. Thank you so much in advance. Below is the code:

public class FirstClass extends Composite
{
     public FirstClass()
     {
          Image image = new Image("img/picture.png");
          AbsolutePanel element = new AbsolutePanel();

          element.add(image, 0, 0);

          initWidget(element);

public class SecondClass extends Composite
{
     public SecondClass()
     {
          HorizontalPanel element = new HorizontalPanel();

          VerticalPanel elementA = new VerticalPanel();
          element.add(elementA);

          VerticalPanel elementB = new VerticalPanel();
          element.add(elementB);

          elementA.add(new FirstClass());
          elementB.add(new FirstClass());

          initWidget(element);