Hi all,

Can anyone explain to me why you cannot include Google web toolkit
scripts Asynchronously like Google Analytics:

http://googlecode.blogspot.com/2009/12/google-analytics-launches-asynchronous.html

I ask because my GWT code is ultimately going to be used on a variety
of websites (using the XS linker) and if for any reason my server is
down and cannot process a request for the Javascript then it has the
effect of preventing the website from loading due to synchronous
nature if Web browser script evaluation.

I have tried including my GWT *.nocache.js like Google do for their
Analytics but it fails to load the subsequent browser specific
compiled units as it tries to obtain them from an incorrect location.
It seems to be due to the base URL not being defined.

Any ideas guys?

Eggsy