I've been using GWT for years (since around release 1.4) but I'm
having a problem with a stack trace I can't figure out.  I develop on
a mac and primarily test with Safari and Firefox.  My application has
worked in IE(8) in the past but in my most recent test it is failing
and I can't figure out why.  Typically in the past when IE has failed
I'll open in dev mode (previously hosted mode) and then get the stack
trace but in this case the stack trace isn't pointing to any of my
code.

The problem happens immediately when I open up my application in IE8.
Here's the complete stack trace:

00:02:02.218 [ERROR] Uncaught exception escaped
com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (TypeError): Object
doesn't support this property or method
  number: -2146827850

        at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.invokeJavascript(BrowserChannelServer.java:
237)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpaceOOPHM.doInvoke(ModuleSpaceOOPHM.java:
126)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.invokeNative(ModuleSpace.java:
561)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.invokeNativeObject(ModuleSpace.java:
269)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.JavaScriptHost.invokeNativeObject(JavaScriptHost.java:
91)
        at com.google.gwt.core.client.impl.Impl.apply(Impl.java)        at
com.google.gwt.core.client.impl.Impl.entry0(Impl.java:214)
        at
39)
        at
25)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodAdaptor.invoke(MethodAdaptor.java:
103)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodDispatch.invoke(MethodDispatch.java:
71)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.OophmSessionHandler.invoke(OophmSessionHandler.java:
157)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.reactToMessages(BrowserChannelServer.java:
281)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.processConnection(BrowserChannelServer.java:
531)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.run(BrowserChannelServer.java:
352)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Is there anything I'm missing?  Does this indicate it must be coming
from JSNI?  How do I track down where this is coming from?

Maybe I could try unobfuscating the code and use firebug in IE8 (does
that even exist)?

Thanks for the help!