Hi,

When setting up a EJB application in RAD v7 one can create an WAR and
EAR project that are related. Adding the EAR to Websphere 7 in RAD
using wizard you get automatic deployment to the server of anything
you do in the WAR project. This makes it very quick to develop small
applications.

Can a GWT project somehow be incorporated into this structure? Right
now I have a separate GWT project, a WAR project and an EAR project. I
run an ant build every time I want to deploy to the server. The ant
script copies files  from the GWT project to the WAR project that then
automatically gets deployed to my local Websphere server.

How can I set up the GWT project to do this copying with out the ant
script?

Thanks