Hi All,

When viewing rendered pages in Firefox while in development mode my font
sizes are being transposed. For instance, if I specify a font size of 12px
in my uibinder xml's style declarations it is actually rendered as 10.7833px
with other similar transpositions for other font-sizes.This appears to only
be an issue with Firefox (I am running the latest release for Windows Vista)
and font sizes render accurately in development mode for the latest releases
of Chrome, Safari and MS IE.

This makes testing in development mode very inconvenient on Firefox to put
it mildly as it forces me to have to run it on the production server in
order to get an accurate rendering which is something I will not be able to
do once the application goes live.

Any clues on this? Is this a known issue? Is there something I can do
code-wise to have fonts rendered accurately?

Thank you.

--
*Jeff Schwartz*