Good job, Patrick!

We're still using 1.3-SNAPSHOT ourself so I even wouldn't have been able to
solve the problem. I guess I'll think it over more than twice before
switching to newer versions. Anyway I'll leave a message as soon as I try it
myself with 2.1.0-1.

Until then maybe someone else could join who is already using 2.1.0-1.

Sorry I couldn't help.