I'm trying to send the session ID with every RPC request my GWT
application makes and handle our login context. On the server, it
looks like you can handle that by overriding
onAfterRequestDeserialized() and onAfterResponseSerialized() (we don't
need to add any information to the outgoing payload, just destroy the
login context, so we can do this after serialization).

However, I'm not sure what I need to override on the client since
RemoteService is just an interface. I know GWT is doing some magic
with GWT.create(). Ideally, I'd like to extend RemoteService with a
new class, then extend that new class for all of my RPCs that needed
to send the session IDs automatically and then put the session ID
somewhere in the payload before the RPC was serialized to send across
the wire to the server. This just seems to make more sense to me than
having the session ID be a part of every single RPC method signature.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!