The parent panel souhld fit the children Panels *height*. with
DockLayoutPanel it is impossible to do that b/c DockLayoutPanel uses *absolute
positioning*. So the solution should never use DockLayoutPanel. the parent
should have three Panels Layed out in the most let and then the last one (C)
should resize automatically to fit all remaining horizontal space left from
parent after positioning A and B in the most left. does this makes sense?
I'm surprised how it is so hard to achieve this simple Layout with GWT.
there is no Layout Widget that is flexible enough to allow automatic
resizing etc..is this Layout impossible to do with standard GWT?
|| A | B | C                      |